How to get a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number?
- Request your RGA number to our Customer Service.
- Email: email@example.com
- Please provide followings;
- Date of Purchase
- Invoice Number
- Part Number of Goods
- Quantity to Return
- Reason for Return
Once you have called to request your RGA number, Acrossland will fax or email you a Customer RGA Form with the RGA number. We will not accept any returns without an RGA number. Fold the form and insert it inside a clear packing list envelope so that the return address is visible.
- Products must be returned in the original boxes in like-new condition. Include all documentations, components as well as the original parts.
- Freight charges for return are your responsibility unless the product is dead on arrival (DOA).
How is Acrossland's shipping schedule?
In stock items;
- Orders received by 3:00 PM CST, will be processed same day.
- Orders received after 3:00 PM CST will be processed the following business day.
- If requested via phone, orders received between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM CST, can be shipped out that day with $15.00 expedite fee applied to invoice.
Out of stock items;
- We have weekly scheduled AirShip batch. Any items out of stock will be in next shipment which sets our normal lead time as 7 days.
What is Acrossland's shipping policy?
- We ship all orders via FedEx/UPS ground, prepaid to our customer’s address unless otherwise clearly stated on our customer’s purchase order.
- Partial Shipments – We will ship partial shipments unless an order is clearly marked “Ship Complete”.
- Drop Shipments – For your convenience, a drop shipping can be arranged at no extra cost to your customer. Please contact us for detail when you need to attach your own documents.
- Other carriers – We can use other carriers for your shipments but only via freight collect. (Your account number must be provided on your order). Any pickup fees will be charged directly to your account when possible, otherwise, they will be added to your invoice.
- Confirmation of shipment – A confirmation can be faxed or emailed on your request.
What is Acrossland's warranty policy?
Acrossland warrants all products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase. This warranty is void if the products have been altered, misused, taken apart, used beyond rated specifications or otherwise abused. Defective product will be repaired or exchanged at our sole discretion.
What is Acrossland's return policy?
Acrossland offers 30-day money back returns for all products. We accept returns within 30 days from the date of invoice with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number for money-back. Products returned outside the 30-day policy will be subject to restocking frees. A 20% restock fee will apply to your credit or a minimum of $15 whatever is greater. Configure-to-order, personalized or other customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is dead on arrival.